1) Save highlights, pages, images
You can save highlighted text or data, pages and images.
- To save a webpage, open a webpage in the Safari app and tap Share in the bottom menu.
- To save a highlight, open a webpage in the Safari app, highlight some text or data and tap Share next to the highlight or in the bottom menu of the Safari app.
- To save an image, open the Photos app, select an image, and tap Share in the bottom menu of the app.
Then in the iOS Share menu, select lumio. If you don’t see lumio there, swipe right, tap ‘…’ (More), and toggle lumio on in the list.
Add notes, collections, custom titles
- When saving a card, you can add notes and add the card to collections.
- You can also change the source title to your own custom title (lumio will still keep the link to the source and will take you back to the source page)
When you’ve finished, just tap Save.
2) Access all your data
Open the lumio app to access all your lumio cards and collections.